(Nov. 1, 2015) Hello! My name is Boutros AbiChedid, and welcome to my Professional Blog. This Blog is about topics related to Drupal, WordPress, Web development and Web design. If you like to know what I can do for you, please visit my Professional Website which I tend to keep more up to date with my portfolio.
I wear multiple hats: Web Programmer, Web designer, Content Editor, User-Friendly Website Architect, SEO, Web Accessibility Specialist, and Web performance optimizer. I consider myself to be intellectually very curious and a “life-long” learner.
Do you want to see an example of what I do? Princeton Neuroscience Institute and Lewis Sigler Institute both Drupal based Websites, are my products, from conception to completion: From back-end to front-end and everything in between, from the design stage to the LIVE and maintenance stage.
Prior to that, I was a freelance WordPress Developer, Web developer, Web designer and Software Engineer running my Web development company. I specialized in building WordPress Websites and other-type of Websites with functionality. My Websites are creative and built on solid technological foundations and compliance considerations. I develop Websites with great aesthetics and pure simplicity. A successful website attracts its users to further explore it. I also did custom WordPress coding.
You know you found the right person for your project if you are looking for:
- Professionalism, strict attention to detail and a passion for quality.
- Strong work ethics.
- Solid programming and coding skills.
- Someone who uses best coding practices using valid and semantically correct code.
- Appreciation for clean, elegant, simple code and documentation.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and positive, customer-focused attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb documentation skills and strong aesthetic sense.
- Strong analytical and proactive in problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and multi-task.
- Efficiency, and getting the job done right.
- Someone who is reliable and dependable.
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser limitations and issues.
- Passion and ability for learning new Web technologies.
- Someone who is self-motivated, a quick learner, and have a curious mind.
If you like to contact me, email me directly at: boutrosabichedid[[AT]]yahoo[[DOT]]com – Remember to change the bolded Capital-Letter words to the appropriate symbols. Or you could fill out the Contact form.