Welcome Friend! I am glad that you found my Blog and thank you for your interest.
By visiting this Blog, you agree to have read and accepted all the information on this page.
If you are a WordPress theme developer, developing themes for profit and you use my Codes. I would very much appreciate a donation using the Donate PayPal button above. If you intend to make money, why not share a bit. Thanks!
If you find my tutorials helpful to you, or if you use my WordPress Codes. I would very much appreciate, though not required, a support donation using the Donate PayPal button above.
However, if you ask me to modify the WordPress code for your specific needs, then I will require a donation first.
- The tutorials (text/images/codes) are the copyright of BAC Software Consulting unless otherwise stated.
- You may NOT copy my tutorials or any large part of my tutorials, including text, images and code, and publish it on your own Website or any other media. You CAN NOT publish any tutorial from this blog on your Website in full or in large parts, even if you put a link back to the original source.
- You are allowed to publish the first 2 paragraphs of my tutorials and post it on your Blog. But the “Continue Reading” or “Source” will link to the original post in this Blog. See demonstration at my tumblr account and another example.
- You can reference my posts with a link back to the corresponding post on my blog.
- When copying my code, you must copy the entire code, including the Author´s information if it exists. The Author´s section can NOT be removed under any circumstance.
- You can use my code, or the effects of my tutorials, for commercial or non-commercial purposes but with attribution.
- If you have any questions about the usage of content, code or images, please contact me.
- I have done my utmost to ensure the content and code displayed on this Blog are accurate. However, the information contained on this Blog is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Errors may occur, and changes will be made when an error is brought to my attention.
- You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any content on this Blog. I take no responsibility for any incorrect material.
- My maximum liability to you under all circumstances shall not exceed the price you paid for my services.
All external links are provided as a courtesy. I can NOT guarantee the accuracy of the information or the reliability of the products available at any of these Websites. I can NOT be held responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage caused by these Websites.